GSU-CofC

This is the place to talk smack.
cougar till death

Post by cougar till death »

As much as I hate to say it...after watching the defense tonight (or lack thereof) that is a very possible scenario...but I'll be there in my war paint...hope to see lots of others as well.
Bob the Eagle

Post by Bob the Eagle »

Island Coug wrote: That sure makes me feel better after getting beat by a completely undisciplined team
Are you serious?? 'undisciplined team?' Us? Take a look in the mirror. From two players just getting arrested, meth labs and Tavon Nelson, Herrion getting reprimanded by the conference. I can give you many examples of your 'undisiplined team'. Can you give me one from mine? Anyway time to get out my broom.

http://www.cofcfans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=874
http://www.cofcfans.com/boards/viewtopi ... =reprimand
http://www.cofcfans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=864
chascougs

Post by chascougs »

Here come the trolls.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

How about the fact that every SoCon coach thinks GSU is a garbage program and Price is a crook? I'll give you cell phone numbers if you want some second opinions.
chascougs

Post by chascougs »

plus he just looks like the sleaziest used car salesman on the towns low-budget lot. I bet he hits on chubby freshmen at keggers around campus.
Bob the Eagle

Post by Bob the Eagle »

chascougs wrote:plus he just looks like the sleaziest used car salesman on the towns low-budget lot. I bet he hits on chubby freshmen at keggers around campus.
You have sunken pretty low if you result to judging someone by how they look. Price looks like sleaze, the team looks like crooks. What a bunch of bigots.
cougar till death

Post by cougar till death »

"the team looks like crooks"

Ummm...Attempted Robbery With a Deadly Weapon is a crime, dude. The Rap Sheet doesn't lie
cougcagers

Post by cougcagers »

how 'bout he moonwalk during pregame introductions...real classy
BALD EAGLE

Post by BALD EAGLE »

ISLAND COUG WROTE "at least we can fall back on the fact that the Cougs actually have a true academic institution."

ISLAND COUG, HAVING ATTENDED BOTH GA. SOUTHERN AND THE COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON IT IS MY OPINION THAT GSU IS A BETTER ACADEMIC INSTITUTION THAN THE COLLEGE.

I HAD A HIGHER GPA (3.6) AT THE COLLEGE BUT LEARNED MORE AT GA. SOUTHERN.
Cougars2357

Post by Cougars2357 »

Congrats on your sweep of us this season...

Unfortunately your view is just a blip on academic reality....

CofC
U.S. News ranking: Universities–Master's (South), #10

GSU
U.S. News ranking: Universities–Master's (South), #56

There really isn't an academic comparison.
Lead.... Follow.... or Get the Hell Out of the Way!
CofCougar08

Post by CofCougar08 »

ISLAND COUG, HAVING ATTENDED BOTH GA. SOUTHERN AND THE COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON IT IS MY OPINION THAT GSU IS A BETTER ACADEMIC INSTITUTION THAN THE COLLEGE.

haha, like we friggin' care about your OPINION. the facts don't lie, we are smarter than trailer trash like you. GSU is little more than a junior college for people who can't get into UGA or GTech.

Look at the numbers (I know, it may be difficult, you won't be able to use your fingers and toes to count 'em):

AVG SAT score for GSU students as of 04-05: 1080

AVG SAT score for CofC students as of 04-05: 1208

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I see a disparity... :lol:
Bob the Eagle

Post by Bob the Eagle »

Look at the numbers (I know, it may be difficult, you won't be able to use your fingers and toes to count 'em):

Georgia Southern 91 Charleston 79

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I see a disparity...
CofCougar08

Post by CofCougar08 »

good job graduating, I'm sure wal-mart will enjoy having you as the newest addition to the crew...
CofCougar08

Post by CofCougar08 »

oh wait, my bad...maybe you'll graduate in ten years or so. Not likely...
eagleskins

Post by eagleskins »

CofCougar08 wrote:

haha, like we friggin' care about your OPINION. the facts don't lie, we are smarter than trailer trash like you. GSU is little more than a junior college for people who can't get into UGA or GTech.

AVG SAT score for GSU students as of 04-05: 1080

AVG SAT score for CofC students as of 04-05: 1208

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I see a disparity... :lol:
Those SAT numbers are skewered. CofC is supposed to have better SAT #'s because it is a small school. GSU, on the other hand, has 17,000 students. Hence the 100 point disparity.
cofcgrad02

Post by cofcgrad02 »

Do we REALLY have to have this conversation each and every time GSU and CofC get together? It's ridiculous.

There are very intelligent people at CofC.
There are very intelligent people at GSU.

There are total freakin' morons at CofC.
There are total freakin' morons at GSU.

Where you attend college does not determine your future success; your motivation, drive and desire to succeed, however, certainly will. A degree from CofC or GSU is not a golden ticket. And if $ is your motivation, drop out of college right now and become an entrepreneur, especially in the field of real estate. Seriously. If you have a working brain and some guts, you'll always make more money working for yourself than being someone's underling.