Expanding my Sport Shop

Keep discussion unrelated to the Cougars here.
Elodia Derrico

Expanding my Sport Shop

Post by Elodia Derrico »

Hi! I have a sport shop and I feel the need to expand. I still have quite a big space to use but my budget is quite tight. I thought of having a personal loan from my bank but the interest is not good. Do you have an idea where else could I make a loan that has low interest rate. Fixed interest is also good but I'm not sure if there are companies who offer a fixed rate. If you know one please let me know. Thanks for your time.
Meryl Bass

Re: Expanding my Sport Shop

Post by Meryl Bass »

Of course there are companies that offer fixed rates however you have to carefully study every details of your loan and choose the best payment terms suited for your income. Good luck in finding a good credit company.
Meryl Bass

Post by Meryl Bass »

Elodia Derrico wrote:Hi! I have a sport shop and I feel the need to expand. I still have quite a big space to use but my budget is quite tight. I thought of having a personal loan from my bank but the interest is not good. Do you have an idea where else could I make a loan that has low interest rate. Fixed interest is also good but I'm not sure if there are companies who offer a fixed rate. If you know one please let me know. Thanks for your time.
I'm sure there are other lending companies who could meet your financial needs. I just can't share any information about their terms and conditions.
Elodia Derrico

Post by Elodia Derrico »

I am currently understanding the terms and conditions of this company "Calcoast". Although, I haven't read everything about it, the company's conditions seem reasonable. Well, let us see, I will update you soon.:) TIA
Meryl Bass

Post by Meryl Bass »

Have you tried credit unions?