Huge weekend for volleyball

Talk about any other sports here, if enough interest picks up it will be broken out into a new forum.

charlestondxman

Huge weekend for volleyball

Post by charlestondxman »

Great weekend for the College in Atlanta. Won all three games, wins over Florida A&M, Chattanooga, and the biggest a 3-0 sweep against Georgia Tech on their home court.
swampcougar1

Re: Huge weekend for volleyball

Post by swampcougar1 »

Come out and support the ladies in volleyball Tues night at 7. Playing CSU. Let them know you appreciate the effort they have made the 10 years. This could be the best team they have ever had and they have had some very good ones.
You are who you are because you are who you want to be
swampcougar1

Post by swampcougar1 »

Cougars sweep CSU. Now 4_0 for the season.
hoopsfan12321

Post by hoopsfan12321 »

Out of curiosity, I checked the score for Hofstra's fourth game, and it was another sweep, so they are also now 4-0 on the season, with every win being a 3-0 sweep. UNCW is currently 3-0, so it seems like we should have some good volleyball competition in the CAA.
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

UNCW's wins are more impressive, at least one of their opponents were below 200. Three of Hofstra's matches were against teams ranked near where the Citadel is. The fourth (Sienna) is around 220.
swampcougar1

Post by swampcougar1 »

Win all three this weekend and the Cougars could possibly be getting votes for the top 25. Coastal tonight at 7. SC St tomorrow about noonish I think. Indiana coached by our former coach tomorrow evening at 7. I am going to try to make at least the Ind game.
Barking Spider

Post by Barking Spider »

I'm heading to the TD Arena for the 7 pm match with Coastal Carolina. Looking forward to seeing the team chemistry with the new freshman and transfer from South Carolina. The Cougar Volleyball team is getting better every year! Tomorrow is Volleyball Saturday for me.
swampcougar1

Post by swampcougar1 »

Beat Ind 3-1 tonight. Cougars now 7-0. Good crowd tonight also. Surprising with SC on TV to have that good a crowd.