Casting New Reality Show in SC

Keep discussion unrelated to the Cougars here.
Casting Producer

Casting New Reality Show in SC

Post by Casting Producer »

Hi Cougars,

I'm a reality tv producer based out of Los Angeles and I'm looking to cast a new show in SC. Here's a brief idea of what we are looking for, if this sounds like you or your friends please email back with your name, age, a recent picture, and why you and your friends would be a great addition to our show. We will be in the Charleston area in TWO weeks for casting.

Looking for a WILD GROUP OF COLLEGE AGE FRIENDS (17 - 24) from way down South. If you're considered Southern PREPPY, but know how to really party, we want to meet you! We're casting a show about a tight group of friends that love to get away for the summer, spring break, or long weekends to really let it all hang out.

- Do you and your friends party at a Lake House? River? Beach Town? Places like Party Cove at Lake of the Ozarks? The Prop Stop on the Tickfaw River? Devil's Cove? Panama City? Hilton Head? Myrtle?

- Do you run a party bar or restaurant? Staff a marina bar? Rent a house with everyone and do absolutely nothing but get crazy?

- We want BIG SOUTHERN PREPPY CHARACTERS. Do you and your friends feel like you need your own reality show? Are you funnier than the cast of Buckwild on MTV? Crazier than anything we've seen on tv?

If so please email me back at casting@luaustudios.com.