Who picked the goalie color?

numb

Who picked the goalie color?

Post by numb »

wtf? why is our goalie wearing %%&@ blue?
numb

Re: Who picked the goalie color?

Post by numb »

midfield looked pretty tired in the 2nd half & o/t, princeton seemed to have its way down the middle & picked up alot of set plays in front of our goal to almost win it.
i dunno, maybe some tough decisions for NCAA div 1 Coach LUNDY.
Coaching comes first at this level...I hope.
numb

Post by numb »

why did our crackerjack anouncing staff not inform the crowd that o/t would be played.
a heads up with minutes left would have been helpful & again at the end of regulation, but the doofuses in the press box just watched everyone leave. we lost at least half of our support before the anouncer said anything about o/t.
They were pitiful the whole game & at the start of o/t i told them they might want to give a heads up beforehand & they just looked at me with a "could care less glazed over look" so i just left.
Shame on the college for letting those idiots near a microphone, they could care less about soccer & our college. I've heard better announcing at the wando girls soccer matches & i'm not kidding. Hey Lundy, you want fans, start by rejuvanating the press box. how about some excitement & passion from real soccer people & real cougar fans.
what a joke.

....& goddammmm, change the goalie color. the joke in our section was, thank god that citadel kid came to play for us tonight. wtf?

& where was vball & crew?..slackass cougarfan :shock:
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

numb wrote:& where was vball & crew?..slackass cougarfan :shock:
I was watching my nephew's varsity football team, Fort Dorchester, kick Irmo's azz. Family takes priority.

Oh and by the way, it is "couldn't care less" :oops:

I will be at Sunday's game numb. You can chew me out there.
numb

Post by numb »

congrats to ft dorchester & family.
i'm gonna need a ruling on "couldn't care less", seems like a double negative, anyone?
hungry

Post by hungry »

not part of the double negative thingy.
Think it through. If you "could care less", that means you care to some degree and would be able to come to the table with even less caring. If, on the other hand, you "couldn't care less", that means that you already care as little as possible, down at ground level, and that there's no way you can slacken off and care even less than you already do.
BTW- my College diploma has a sky-blue ribbon affixed to it by a gold-seal. How about others? Has that always been the case?
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

hungry wrote:BTW- my College diploma has a sky-blue ribbon affixed to it by a gold-seal. How about others? Has that always been the case?
Mine does also, although my Master's degree one doesn't.

Hungry is right about couldn't care less numb. I rank could care less up there with my other favorite term "hot water heater". Hot water doesn't need heating. Can anyone name the comedian?
numb

Post by numb »

gotta be that curmugon carlin

mine has that annoying blue on there also.