Citadel QB Pistol Whips & Robs own Coach. In Jail

This is the place to talk smack.
CofCougar08

Re: Citadel QB Pistol Whips & Robs own Coach. In Jail

Post by CofCougar08 »

Honestly AP, just drop this. All involved are just scum and I wouldn't consider these punks as representing either school. A thug is a thug. Two of these happened to be associated with Cid and the other two just happened to be associated with CofC. I guarantee you no alum of either school would claim any of these criminals. I hope all of them go to jail for the next 25 years or so.
Proud to be a Cougar
CofCcougars1

Post by CofCcougars1 »

CofCougar08 wrote:Honestly AP, just drop this. All involved are just scum and I wouldn't consider these punks as representing either school. A thug is a thug. Two of these happened to be associated with Cid and the other two just happened to be associated with CofC. I guarantee you no alum of either school would claim any of these criminals. I hope all of them go to jail for the next 25 years or so.
DROP IT? I never even went on about it...

and yes that ****** gaskins will be in jail for awhile along with the others.

Your Star QB though? I just hope MS wasn't getting individual attention breaking NCAA rules and so forth....

the fact that he is in jail, been released from school,.... ALL the beans will spill out as he obviously will have a large amount of hatred towards his former Military Institution of South Carolina now.
hustla055

Post by hustla055 »

he obviously will have a large amount of hatred towards his former Military Institution of South Carolina now.
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What does he hate The Citadel for. Oh yea, The Citadel took him out of east ATL, gave him a full ride and the opportunity to get a great education. He robbed, kidnapped, and stole. He did. He made his bed and now he must lay in it.

He went AWOL and went to his apt. We all do/did it at least once and we all knew what would happen if we were caught. But he commited a crime and brought discredit to The Citadel and that is what is different. He has no one to blame but himself.

CofCougar08- Goodluck to you. Maybe we will see each other sunday.
hustla055

Post by hustla055 »

he obviously will have a large amount of hatred towards his former Military Institution of South Carolina now.
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What does he hate The Citadel for. Oh yea, The Citadel took him out of east ATL, gave him a full ride and the opportunity to get a great education. He robbed, kidnapped, and stole. He did. He made his bed and now he must lay in it.

He went AWOL and went to his apt. We all do/did it at least once and we all knew what would happen if we were caught. But he commited a crime and brought discredit to The Citadel and that is what is different. He has no one to blame but himself.

hustla055

Post by hustla055 »

hungry

Post by hungry »

Did I see that post 3 times? Oh, well.
And, of course, tonight is still military (Citadel) elimination night (solo w/departure of Keydets).
Also, C of C ladies should still stay away from cadets.
hustla055

Post by hustla055 »

sorry about that. one step closer.
Cougs92

Post by Cougs92 »

one step close to the end.