Dogs Sweep Cougars

This is the place to talk smack.
dogfan1987

Dogs Sweep Cougars

Post by dogfan1987 »

Maybe Bobby can go to the Ed Conroy Basketball Day Camp this summer because he is taking Bobby to the wood shed.

Ed also teaches a class on discipline in the lockerroom, hustle after the lose ball, and running the half court offense.
hustla055

Re: Dogs Sweep Cougars

Post by hustla055 »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! damn, that sucks for yall. Go Dogs! Play football so we can kick your ass in that as well. Heres to hoping cadets rushed yalls floor. By the way nice arena to bad your 0-1.
coccougs_fan

Post by coccougs_fan »

Hey "Hustla" (I'm sure you a real pimp, yo!)

Did you mean "ya'll", "you're" 0 - 1, and "too" bad? One must try very hard to butcher basic second grade grammar that many times in one sentence. I guess that's what a degree from a pretend-military homo-erotic fantasyland will get you.

Got to give it to Ed Conroy though - nice game and great coaching this year. I can live with taking a sweep every 60 years or so. Funny that all six citadel fans are gloating about it though, considering the history of the "rivalry". I say give the children their day.
CID1990

Post by CID1990 »

coccougs_fan wrote:Hey "Hustla" (I'm sure you a real pimp, yo!)

Did you mean "ya'll", "you're" 0 - 1, and "too" bad? One must try very hard to butcher basic second grade grammar that many times in one sentence. I guess that's what a degree from a pretend-military homo-erotic fantasyland will get you.

Got to give it to Ed Conroy though - nice game and great coaching this year. I can live with taking a sweep every 60 years or so. Funny that all six citadel fans are gloating about it though, considering the history of the "rivalry". I say give the children their day.
Poor grammar... Oh My!
beachbum

Post by beachbum »

I expected the quick posts from the classless Citadel Fans. It's funny how these guys come out of the woodwork.... They act like they've never won anything before. Oh wait, they haven't.
CofCougar08

Post by CofCougar08 »

Its still always a better day to be a Cougar than a CaDick.

Hope to see you in Chatt...and end your chances at the post-season when we walk away with the tourney crown.
Proud to be a Cougar
beachbum

Post by beachbum »

dogfan1987 wrote:Maybe Bobby can go to the Ed Conroy Basketball Day Camp this summer because he is taking Bobby to the wood shed.

Ed also teaches a class on discipline in the lockerroom, hustle after the lose ball, and running the half court offense.
If he taught a class on spelling, maybe you could attend. It's "loose" not "lose. Moron.
Last edited by beachbum on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
hustla055

Post by hustla055 »

Bad grammer, no honor, fake military, and classless. I guess its okay to overlook smoking pot. Right? Correct our grammer, call us what you want, but we beat you twice this season. CofCougar08, lets meet in chatt. It would be an honor to beat that a$$ and send you back to George Street. Cry it up women. I hope this one stings bad.
beachbum

Post by beachbum »

We beat you twice almost every season, and you don't see posting on your board and acting like a bunch of pricks.
dogfan1987

Post by dogfan1987 »

Ya'll don't know a loose ball when you see it, thats what your radio announcers said as they threw your team under the bus in the second half.

One program going up, one program going down.

You got no football, now you got no basketball. The basketball players you do have would have been kicked out of The Citadel by now anyway.

Congratulations to Ed Conroy and The Citadel basketball program.

Time to go celebrate!
coug5674

Post by coug5674 »

Grammer = Grammar

"its" in the way you used it = it's as in when you need an apostrophe to claim "it is."

lets = let's, because you are using it in possession.

a$$ is not spelled with dollar signs, this is simply stupid.

bad = badly.

Credit is due to you for having terrible skills at what appears to only be grammar. However, it appears you are also in possession of poor sportsmanship and short on class.

The real credit belongs with your bulldogs. They played a heck of a game, deserved to win and I congratulate THEM, not you. Ed Conroy has done a wonderful job with them. Tip of the cap to him.
coug5674

Post by coug5674 »

18-6 versus 16-10, with two wins versus Cincinnati Christian and Grace Bible, a one point win over Bethune Cookman, wow... competitive scheduling.

We've got wins over two top 50 programs this year, you have zero. In fact, you were destroyed every time you played one of them.

I realize, you have beaten us twice, but don't make asinine statements you can't back up... That's just stupid.
hungry

Post by hungry »

Congratulations to Conroy and his team.

Just to put it in perspective-
1st win at Charleston in 20 years

1st season sweep in over 70 years

Now it's getting to be a rivalry, at least short term.
CID1990

Post by CID1990 »

coug5674 wrote:18-6 versus 16-10, with two wins versus Cincinnati Christian and Grace Bible, a one point win over Bethune Cookman, wow... competitive scheduling.

We've got wins over two top 50 programs this year, you have zero. In fact, you were destroyed every time you played one of them.

I realize, you have beaten us twice, but don't make asinine statements you can't back up... That's just stupid.
....and a sweep of Charleston. You guys are in great company, but at least Bethune Cookman can't say we beat them twice. Heck, I think you guys are our only sweep of the season!

You should at least give us credit for knowing that cofc is in South Carolina and not West Virginia, like most of the rest of the world thinks. Now go home and console yourselves with your superior SAT scores and tell yourselves that it really isn't that bad getting swept by a faux military wannabe warrior college with girls.
comfortablynumb93

Post by comfortablynumb93 »

it always amazes me when the skinheads brag about their subpar d2 football.
reallY?? :shock:
it ain't happening
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

I read boards for another team I follow as well as this one. I cannot recall seeing such childish smack in many years. This is really funny! Congrats on your two wins, kids. You did earn them. Now you fans need to earn your posting credentials.
CID1990

Post by CID1990 »

comfortablynumb93 wrote:it always amazes me when the skinheads brag about their subpar d2 football.
reallY?? :shock:
Since y'all don't know much about football at cofc, I'll clue you in: We play at the FCS level. That's a step below FBS and a step above D-II, which is where Newberry plays. Incidentally, where Newberry plays is two steps above where cofc would be if they had football: NAIA.

You guys really should be better at basketball since you don't dump your cash into football. Well, don't fret. Baseball season is right around the corner, and you guys should have a good new crop of JUCO trannies.
comfortablynumb93

Post by comfortablynumb93 »

like i said, d2, not even on the radar, nobody watches, cares, it just doesn't matter in the college fball world, not to mention you numnuts do it badly :lol: . stick to bragging about your 70yr double victory over us this year, its more credible. :wink:
it ain't happening
hungry

Post by hungry »

They do have an impressive NCAA record in air rifle competition, right up there with our sailing and equestrian.
hustla055

Post by hustla055 »

So when ESPN did an in-game in 2005 when we were beating florida state 10-3 with 2 minutes left in the 2nd half or when we were tied with #5 Wisconsin at half time only to get beat by 14 because PJ Hill had 5 rushing TDs. All that was on ESPN. App State plays in the FBS so I guess them beating Michigan didn't top the radar. I guess the front cover of ESPN and Sports Illustrated is minor overlooked material in your world where your football team is undefeated and national champions back to back to back. If you're not going to play football then stop running your mouth how we are DII. I know you women don't have nuts, so when you grow some and field a team. Come on over to JH and we will stomp that a$$. Be good and Go Dogs!

By the way I saw your basketball team down on George Street, take a look...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpohDOrt9-Q
coug5674

Post by coug5674 »

Question, did you ever win any of those games, or are you gonna be like the Gamecocks and live off of the glory of the rest of your conference? Claiming superiority based upon the merits of your conference as opposed to your team...

Losing games to your in conference opponents, while your competitors win the big games, isn't the same thing.
Cougs92

Post by Cougs92 »

hustla055 wrote:So when ESPN did an in-game in 2005 when we were beating florida state 10-3 with 2 minutes left in the 2nd half or when we were tied with #5 Wisconsin at half time only to get beat by 14 because PJ Hill had 5 rushing TDs. All that was on ESPN. App State plays in the FBS so I guess them beating Michigan didn't top the radar. I guess the front cover of ESPN and Sports Illustrated is minor overlooked material in your world where your football team is undefeated and national champions back to back to back. If you're not going to play football then stop running your mouth how we are DII. I know you women don't have nuts, so when you grow some and field a team. Come on over to JH and we will stomp that a$$. Be good and Go Dogs!

By the way I saw your basketball team down on George Street, take a look...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpohDOrt9-Q
What's worse, not having nuts or this.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyUZKojEQA8
Last edited by Cougs92 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
intermodal_coug

Post by intermodal_coug »

Guys - we have bigger stuff to deal with. We just got beat by a muppet!

hungry

Post by hungry »

Beaker we can handle. It's the Swedish Chef I'd worry about.