Cougar VB

Talk about any other sports here, if enough interest picks up it will be broken out into a new forum.

swampcougar1

Cougar VB

Post by swampcougar1 »

Avenged their only conference loss of the season by beating UNCG in the semifinals of the SoCon tourney. This is CofC's 7th year in a row they have been to the finals and have won it the last 4. Play Furman tomorrow for automatic bid to the NCAA tourney. Furman upset Samford today to make the finals. This Cougar team has no seniors. I can only dream of the basketball team being as good as they are
You are who you are because you are who you want to be
VolleyBallCoug

Re: Cougar VB

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

Just got back from UNCG. Tough loss to Furman today. 13-15 in the 5th. Furman's seniors wanted it more. They played great volleyball to win this tournament. Considering it was a rebuilding year, a 17-1 conference record and making it to the finals of the SOCON tournament is a great accomplishment. Look for this team to be hungry for a SOCON title next year.
charlestongrad06

Re: Cougar VB

Post by charlestongrad06 »

I can't believe we lost. Very sad news but great season by the ladies. Any chance for an at-large?
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best, English Football Legend