GSU vs. CofC

This is the place to talk smack.
Cougs92

Post by Cougs92 »

CofC is in a rebuilding phase due to the last 4 years and yes we are going to stumble. So you coming over here to stir the hornets nest is a waste of your time, do something else useful with your it and quit wasting mine.

How about trying masturbating for a change, you may find that's more fun, then posting your dribble on this site.
GACoug
Site Admin

Post by GACoug »

So you have a slightly better record. Our SOS in Pomeroy's ratings , Sagarins Ratings (81) , and the RPI (124) beats GSUs (243, 227, and 289, respectively). Looks like you might be a little bit of a paper tiger right now.

Your 4 wins all came against teams rated 290 or higher, your two games agains teams below 150 were loses by an average of 30 pts. Now you got N. Illinois, Flagler, and Pikeville coming up. Price sure knows how to schedule them cupcakes.
Cougs92

Post by Cougs92 »

Alter, looks like our schedule from last year! Maybe Price asked Herrion for some scheduling suggestions. :lol:
eagleskins

Post by eagleskins »

Papa Guido wrote:
Cougs92 wrote:...So you coming over here to stir the hornets nest is a waste of your time, do something else useful with your it and quit wasting mine.

How about trying masturbating for a change, you may find that's more fun, then posting your dribble on this site.
They live in Statesboro, what else are they going to do with their time (especially after football season). I'm not sure about the masturbation climate there, it's not like the campus is loaded with eye candy. I imagine it's a treat for them to come to Charleston for games. Even Citadel women start looking good after months of isolation in Statesboro... :idea:
You are smoking something. GSU girls absolutely smoke CofC's. And I know something about that seeing as how I'm from Charleston and go to Grad School at CofC. Not even close, next subject.
Cougs92

Post by Cougs92 »

Blah, blah, blah, blah.
Cougars2357

Post by Cougars2357 »

So, why aren't you at GSU for your Masters...???

I'm sure Statesboro is still steaming from losing their village idiot....
Lead.... Follow.... or Get the Hell Out of the Way!
Seenitall55

Post by Seenitall55 »

Well, you know it's time to close/lock a thread when the argument boils down to which campus has better "eye candy."
To summarize ...
CofC is better academically than GSU.
GSU has a storied tradition of I-AA football, and CofC never will.
CofC has a storied tradition of mid-major basketball, and GSU probably never will, though for different reasons.
Herrion is an idiot who recruited some major losers.
Price is an idiot who recruits some major losers.
Charleston is a great city.
Statesboro is a (fill in the blank).
And finally, can we all agree ...
THERE'S SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR COEDS, NO MATTER WHERE THEY GO TO SCHOOL.
Cougs92

Post by Cougs92 »

That about sums it all up!
GoCougs02

Post by GoCougs02 »

"You are smoking something. GSU girls absolutely smoke CofC's. And I know something about that seeing as how I'm from Charleston and go to Grad School at CofC. Not even close, next subject."

Sorry buddy, you are smoking something!!! I have been all around the southeast and we by far have some of the hottest ladies....

I remember taking my first tour at CofC and just being amazed by the talent. :shock:

But then again, aside from the Citadel, what southern school doesn't have beautiful coeds....
Seenitall55

Post by Seenitall55 »

The Citadel's coeds play football.
Seenitall55

Post by Seenitall55 »

All kidding aside, I've spent considerable time on all of the SoCon's campuses, in both academic and athletic settings.
I'd rate GSU's coeds in the middle ground; CofC's top 3; The Citadel's dead last.
CofCougar08

Post by CofCougar08 »

All right seriously, why are we wasting time debating this. CofC has some of the best looking girls in the southeast. And it has a 65 % female student body. What's not to like?!! A GSU poster just wants to convince himself that his school doesn't completely suck. Let him continue to dream, but if he really is a "grad student" here (...makes me wonder, since College of Charleston really doesn't have that many graduate programs...) then all captain retard has to do is walk down st.philip, calhoun, george, coming, or glebe street during class change to know. Open your eyes, fella. Go out to Marion Square on a hot day in August or May and take a look at the sunbathers...then wipe the drool off your shoes. GSU...not even close, I don't even have to compare to be sure of it.
Proud to be a Cougar
eagleskins

Post by eagleskins »

CofCougar08 wrote:All right seriously, why are we wasting time debating this. CofC has some of the best looking girls in the southeast. And it has a 65 % female student body. What's not to like?!! A GSU poster just wants to convince himself that his school doesn't completely suck. Let him continue to dream, but if he really is a "grad student" here (...makes me wonder, since College of Charleston really doesn't have that many graduate programs...) then all captain retard has to do is walk down st.philip, calhoun, george, coming, or glebe street during class change to know. Open your eyes, fella. Go out to Marion Square on a hot day in August or May and take a look at the sunbathers...then wipe the drool off your shoes. GSU...not even close, I don't even have to compare to be sure of it.
I do walk down the street. CofC has great talent when it comes to women. GSU is a much bigger school, and has more good looking women. They're not called Georgia peaches for nothing. I've never heard of a South Carolina peach.
eagleskins

Post by eagleskins »

Cougars2357 wrote:So, why aren't you at GSU for your Masters...???

I'm sure Statesboro is still steaming from losing their village idiot....
Because I'm from Charleston, and have family here. Went to high school at Bishop England.
comfortablynumb93

Post by comfortablynumb93 »

ego, before we kill any more brain cells, please delete this thread and/or shoot me.

to summarize thread:
oh ya
ya
oh ya
ya
oh ya
ya
Cougs92

Post by Cougs92 »

that's what the beat down room is all about, ya :)
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

comfortablynumb93 wrote: oh ya
ya
oh ya
ya
oh ya
ya
oh ya
cofcbball3

Post by cofcbball3 »

I guess Georgia girls are hot if you like teeth missing?
Cougars2357

Post by Cougars2357 »

South Carolina is the Palmetto State but has more peaches than Georgia.

Georgia is the Peach State but has more palmettos than South Carolina.
Lead.... Follow.... or Get the Hell Out of the Way!
eagleskins

Post by eagleskins »

GSU girl. She is starting grad school at El Cid next month.
cofcbball3

Post by cofcbball3 »

wow you have no life
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

Tammy Faye!!!
Cougs92

Post by Cougs92 »

Dude, when we start passing pics around to compare who's got better make-up artists, I mean women, this thread is hitting rock bottom.
comfortablynumb93

Post by comfortablynumb93 »

oh ya, i bet she doesn't look good nekid
intermodal_coug

Post by intermodal_coug »

I can't see her! I'm blinded by the forehead reflection from the flash!