Cat fight!

This is the place to talk smack.
comfortablynumb93

Post by comfortablynumb93 »

other schools get the schedule they want...big fat period.

shutupshutupshutup dpm

you, dumbaz baker & dumberaz herrion can convince yourselves that no one wants to play big bad chas. until the end of time, the smarter fans on this board know better..give it a rest and save your dumb argument for your weekly threeways with those other two stooges.
it ain't happening
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

Numb, why do you bother? Someone wants a job and thinks this board will help in someway. The positive (brown nosing) posts on this board are not meant for us to read. They are meant for someone in the bb program.
cougcagers

Post by cougcagers »

Diet Pepsi Machine wrote: the guy is very well respected by big-time programs and other head coaches.
what a joke! you really are drinking the kool-aid.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

See? This is exactly what I referred to a couple of weeks ago. No one on this board can post anything that is intelligent and factual that goes against the "Fire Herrion" crowd without 3-4 people trying to resort to name-calling or personal attacks. The stuff I just posted about the departing staff members and the scheduling is the case and is fact...argue that what I posted about the assistants isn't true. Give me facts, reasons, and examples about why what I posted about scheduling isn't true...I gave you cases both ways. Certain people on the board cannot acknowledge anything that they don't agree with, even if it's true.

Everyone wants to bash Herrion for his scheduling, yet no one all year has bashed McKillop for his scheduling of 3 non-DIs, even when he was 7-5 headed into the main SoCon schedule, and was 4-5 against DIs.

I have no ulterior motives like some people imply. I'm simply a fan, just like everyone else here. Whether Herrion has lived up to expectations or not, I do not think that he and the program deserve the horrible rap that everyone wants to pin on them. Things obviously aren't perfect, but at the same time people on here are spoiled, childish, and not objective about the situation.
comfortablynumb93

douchebag says what?
Last edited by comfortablynumb93 on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
it ain't happening
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

Numb, you have crossed the "line in the sand" with that one. Take it to the beatdown room. :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

comfortablynumb93 wrote:douchebag says what?
Exactly...point proven with no educated response to anything I said.
comfortablynumb93

dikhead says what?
it ain't happening
GACoug
Site Admin

Post by GACoug »

Damn, I go to Puerto Rico for a week for work, and things get personal with DPM. Keep the attacks over here.
comfortablynumb93

puerto rican pussy says what?
it ain't happening
GACoug
Site Admin

Post by GACoug »

I couldn't understand what they were saying, but they kept screaming dios mio!
Seenitall55

Post by Seenitall55 »

Between us guys, at least two members of the current staff are ACTIVELY looking.
The revolving door keeps revolving, DPM.
I can't disagree on some of the staff moves. Though I guess at least one former staffer left for William & Mary. (Are you kidding me?)
What's also left unsaid is that several guys have been offered jobs and haven't come. And I'm not talking about Dicky Pitino.
I know at least one who wouldn't leave a low (make that VERY LOW) and low-paying D-I job for a position with Herrion.
What does that tell you?
So, I'm not going to call you names. I'm just going to say that staff recruitment, development and retention are important. Otherwise, the consistency of message is lost.