SC State

This is the spot to talk about cougar basketball.
matrojan

SC State

Post by matrojan »

SC State is a punching bag. 0-5 with all blowout losses. So should be a win and hopefully an opportunity to get some confidence back.
charlestondxman

Re: SC State

Post by charlestondxman »

Good win tonight. Pretty well expected, we won by more than the 19 point spread KenPom had. Excellent game for Tucker with 16 points. Now the hope is that Galloway’s injury isn’t serious. I don’t have a good feeling about it.

With him coming out on crutches for the 2nd half, that wasn’t a good sign. At least we don’t have back to back games coming up and we have a week to set up something no matter what happens.
matrojan

Post by matrojan »

Based on what I saw Brev is done for a while. Hopefully we see him again this year(season). Hopefully we will be better in the long run because of it.

I like the idea of utilizing Epps more at the 3. He has a better future there than the 4. Now with Brev likely out for a bit that is a given.

The warts are still there, SC state just isn't the team that has the horses to exploit our flaws. WCU is better so it will take a more focused effort to beat them.
swampcougar1

Post by swampcougar1 »

Will never beat a good team as sloppy as we looked. Way too many to,s against avery inferior team.
You are who you are because you are who you want to be