New softball coach

Talk about any other sports here, if enough interest picks up it will be broken out into a new forum.

charlestondxman

New softball coach

Post by charlestondxman »

CofC hired a new softball coach today. Linda Kalafatis. She formerly spent 16 years at Ohio State. She even got a recommendation from Jim Tressel.

http://www.cofcsports.com/ViewArticle.d ... =208960261
swampcougar1

Re: New softball coach

Post by swampcougar1 »

On the surface a damn good hire. One would think a bcs school would have hired her
You are who you are because you are who you want to be
GoCougsGo

Post by GoCougsGo »

I think this is an excellent hire as well. I am pretty sure she will continue on with Shelley's winning tradition. I can't wait to see what she will do with the team
AlbertPhilp

Post by AlbertPhilp »

That's a great move for the team. I am sure team will be benefited by the new coach and perform well under his guidance.
Barking Spider

Post by Barking Spider »

I want to welcome another Coach K to the College of Charleston. Reading online she is an excellent coach and got a raw deal after giving her heart and soul to OSU. I went thru 20+ comments on a website talking about her leaving and 100% were in support of Linda K. That says a lot when all of the people are supportive. We are lucky to get a first class Grade A softball coach to lead our program.