Nice C of C road crowd.........NOT

This is the place to talk smack.
bigmocs1

Nice C of C road crowd.........NOT

Post by bigmocs1 »

you guys sure DON'T travel well......great to see the 50 fans you do have....it's ashame you don't have more support, you have a good team.
intermodal_coug

Re: Nice C of C road crowd.........NOT

Post by intermodal_coug »

We have plenty of support- We just don't like your sh!thole city.
bigmocs1

Post by bigmocs1 »

better get use to it, because the tourney will be here for another 4 years because your city can't afford it
CofCougar08

Post by CofCougar08 »

Nice home arena....Not. Been there, it sucks. Your city, no comment required, Charleston is lightyears beyond.

I enjoyed watching us beat the tar out of you on your home court, maybe the best part was the 2 chatt fans there to see it. You guys must have rabid fans to negotiate the mountain roads and watch some great basketball.......... oh, no wait.....you don't. Oooo, come back and talk sh*t when you beat us, otherwise shut up.
Proud to be a Cougar
coug5674

Post by coug5674 »

This is the first SoCon tourney I have missed in ten years because the last time it was in Chat I decided I would never go back.... City... fair. Arena, sucks...

Just be glad the Mocs don't have to play Citadel. What a crock that you have that tourney on your home court.
bigmocs1

Post by bigmocs1 »

it is in Chattanooga next year, and since you guys can't afford to bid on it will be in Chattanooga AT LEAST 2 more years after that. deal with it
hungry

Post by hungry »

Deal with it?

Oooh! I feel so beat down.
hustla055

Post by hustla055 »

Good luck guys. As a Citadel grad I will not say I am pulling for you, but I would rather a team from Charleston go dancing. It has been a fun season on the banks of the Ashley and I am sad to see it go. That being said.... It does suck that the tourny is in Chatt. I think they should rotate between charleston and greenville, maybe greensboro. But unfortunatly, We may have to settle for Chatty, being they will have a lot of money after they get rid of the shi**y football program they have.

Heres a few quotes to prove the point:

1. "Could a good season help UTC? Yes, of course. But a few good seasons could really bring home the point that the Mocs are Chattanooga’s team instead of an embarrassment."

2. "This is a perfect time for UTC to get out of the football business for good and concentrate on academics while maintaining successful athletic programs like golf, tennis, etc."

3. With the soon-to-be changes in UTC’s football coaching staff and the end of another miserable season, a lot of us in town are asking, “Why should we care?”

Good Luck to you, See ya on the diamond.
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

Georgia Southern North has a football team?
VolleyBallCoug

Post by VolleyBallCoug »

What was the attendance for the CofC - uTc game? It is not on the boxscore.
CofCcougars1

Post by CofCcougars1 »

Powellj1

Post by Powellj1 »

coug5674 wrote:This is the first SoCon tourney I have missed in ten years because the last time it was in Chat I decided I would never go back.... City... fair. Arena, sucks...

Just be glad the Mocs don't have to play Citadel. What a crock that you have that tourney on your home court.

I agree with Hustla I was pullin for the Cougs to go dancin so a team from our city could represent.

There is no way in hell you will have the touney in your godforsaken human dump of a city.

Every coach in the conference voted against moving it there for a good reason, it is way to far from civilization, and noone wants to go there.

Noone could have predicted The Citadel's miraculous turnaroud, but the Socon was sure regretting taking the tourney from Charleston by midseason, with Citadel, and CofC both having great seasons, and Davidson in the fight, they would have attracted record crowds this year.

The Citadel returns 4 starters and CofC is only getting better next year so enjoy the only other year you will have this tourney in Chatty.

BC there is no way Citadel and Cougar boosters wont make sure this tourney comes back to the Holy City.

Did I mention that your city is a godforsaken %%&@, your arena is a joke, and your division in the socon is trash. We have the 3 best teams in the conference on one side fighting for 2 byes with Citadel, CofC, and Dav. All you had to do was go .500 in league play to get your bye. ###% that!!!!!

Glad to be a new member of this board!!!
The Citadel still undefeated in The Carolina First Center!!!