Bolon

This is the spot to talk about cougar basketball.
swampcougar1

Bolon

Post by swampcougar1 »

Podcast mentioned something I have been thinking about. Possibility of Bolon medical redshirting. Would make sense for this to happen. As it stands he is still probably a couple weeks before being ready to hit the court. Would take a minimum of 3 to 4 games to get back in the flow after missing this long. Another year he could finish his master's for free. Would love to see it happen. Just my opinion.
You are who you are because you are who you want to be
matrojan

Re: Bolon

Post by matrojan »

I made that obviously speculative suggestion....

Just thinking along the lines of what Bolon may be thinking. He likely qualifies. This isn't the year of D1 basketball that he was hoping for per se.
He may not be ready(rehab wise for any bball). Does he call it a career or see if someone takes him.
swampcougar1

Post by swampcougar1 »

matrojan wrote:I made that obviously speculative suggestion....

Just thinking along the lines of what Bolon may be thinking. He likely qualifies. This isn't the year of D1 basketball that he was hoping for per se.
He may not be ready(rehab wise for any bball). Does he call it a career or see if someone takes him.
Why would he have to see if someone else would take him? Why not here?
swampcougar1

Post by swampcougar1 »

Bolon not introduced on senior night which may indicate he is going for med redshirt and play here next year.
Last edited by swampcougar1 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATLCoug

Post by ATLCoug »

My understanding is he’s coming back