Register    Login    Forum    Chat     FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » Beat down room

Post subject: UNCW SUCKS!!
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:34 pm 

Figured I'd start a thread about your new rival... one that you guys don't have to board an airplane to play!

Actually, I figured I'd throw in a thread NOT about your betters across town. Seriously, I had a lithium hazed coed over at College Lodge one time.... she was so obsessed! Used to show up at Friday parade to see if I had a new girlfriend....

Trust me! The Citadel isn't the only college out there that is superior to cofc! You guys will be just fine, but if I were you, I'd get the board admin to either delete some of the El Cid threads in here, or maybe create some fake ones about other schools! That way, your new CAA suite mates won't start avoiding the "weird new chick on stimulants" in the dining hall.

It's always good to make a good first impression, guys. Even Ugly Betty can have a new beginning.

Seriously, the "Beat Down Room" is a case study in fatal obsession, dudes.

Post subject: Re: UNCW SUCKS!!
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 am 

Wow, I've never in my life read something so detailed and long that absolutely makes zero sense. If you are going to take the time to post in our forums, please post something that makes sense.

Coming on this board and saying the Citadel is better than CofC doesn't make the Citadel better, it makes you look like an idiot.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:55 pm 

No, no, you misunderstand me! I'm just offering some sound advice! If someone unfamiliar with cofc (and they are legion!) were to surf in here out of curiosity, they might wonder if cofc was somehow abandoned on the church steps by The Citadel! They might warn us to put up a guard on our pet rabbit!

I looked on the whole first page of the Beat Down Room and could only find one thread NOT about El Cid. Really, honey, maybe we should see some other people because frankly, you're starting to scare me!

Obsession is dangerous! Maybe those long trips up to Delaware and Albany will give you guys time to reflect and realize that there really is life after The Citadel!

Best of luck, Sweetheart, and please... get rid of that shrine to us in your bedroom.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:37 pm 

Some how I think 1770 came before 1842.....

Post Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:08 pm 

What you fail to realize is that we barely know the citadel exists.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:54 pm 

cofcbball3 wrote:
What you fail to realize is that we barely know the citadel exists.

Sure could have fooled me, given the number of threads in here dedicated to El Cid!

If you want an example of what "not existing" looks like, go count the threads dedicated to cofc on our message board.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:42 pm 

CID1990 wrote:

If you want an example of what "not existing" looks like, go count the threads dedicated to cofc on our message board.

Says the guy who is trolling the CofC message board.... Classic

Board index » Off Topic » Beat down room